I am very surprised to have been nominated for “The Super Sweet Blogging Award”…I suspect babies are considered “sweet”, then we skip those many years and then become “sweeter” in later years. I will take the compliment that came from Jennifer Marsh-Curtis.
Jennifer’s blog is one of interest and I am certain that everyone will enjoy so visit her at:
I am honored that my poetry and sometime art blog has been nominated, thank you Jennifer.
There are rules of course and I have listed them below:
1. Thank the super sweet blogger who kindly nominated you for the award.
2. Nominate a dozen other bloggers who you think deserve the award.
3. Comment to them to let them know you nominated them (Make their day too).
4. Answer five super sweet questions.
Here are the five questions and my answers:
- Cookie or cake? Cake
2. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Southern Banana Pudding
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Mid-night
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Suga
Here are some of my favorite bloggers and a comment on their post…check them out!
(Her post inspire and bring happiness)
(What can I say, one of her post said God made flies beautiful “some of them”)
(A gentle site)
(Each post will hold your interest and bring you back)
(She is on a journey)
(Nature at its best!)
(Looks beyond the surface)
(A blog of many opinions)
(A surprise with each post)
(A journal of excellence)
(A new adventure in each post)
I am honored to be in the presence of these talented bloggers and to have them as a part of my community. Thank you for your loyalty.