Thanks to the “Classic Book Reader” for these “Best Moment Awards” nominations . Please check out their blog at http://100classicchallenge.wordpress.com ; it is a different type of blog that the community will appreciate. Thank you so much for this nomination, I am honored. I am also very honored to nominate some of my community of bloggers; you are under no obligation to accept or respond to your nomination; yet understand that you are talented and deserve it!
Of course there are rules to follow:
1. As the recipient of the award you have to share 7 things about yourself with the blogosphere.
2. Recognize the person who nominated you in your blog post.
3. Copy and Paste the Award logos into your new post.
4. To pass on the award you then nominate 15 bloggers .
5. You should let all the bloggers know that they have been nominated so they can claim their virtual reward.
Seven things about myself…oh my:
- I have a little dog “Teddy Bear” breed named Mason (after the Mason-Dixon Line).
- I am the mother of five children, six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
- I have written short stories since I could print!
- I fell in love with prose poetry several years ago to create from my memories.
- I begin writing poetry when I lost two adult daughters within a day of each other.
- I also love what I call “micro” poetry, telling a story within a few lines.
- I love all styles of poetry, yet I believe my favorite would have to be “free verse”.
My 15 nominated blogs. Be sure to check them out they are well worth the read:
My thanks to all of your for following my blog, and know that I enjoy visiting each of you to read the new wonders you have created.
4 thoughts on “Nomination for Three “The Best Moment Awards”…”
Congrats deserving friend. Smiles
You are most welcome.
Pingback: Best Moments Award | terry1954
Comments are closed.