Thank you “richardankerwrites” at http://richardankerswrites.wordpress.com/ for the nomination for the “THE WORDPRESS FAMILY AWARD”; I am truly humbled by this honor. Also, a thank you to my community of followers.
Of course, there are rules to receiving this award and the rules are:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
1. I love bookstores, coffee shops and people watching.
2. I love “junk” stores, the thrill of finding an item of interest that no one realizes the value.
3. I love freestyle poetry, yet my favorite is telling a story in poetry form.
4. I walk late at night…2-3 AM, too old to be afraid, but love the aloneness.
5. I participate in “triathlons” (too old, yes; going to stop, no).
6. I am, inspired by the work of Maya Angelou.
7. The person I admired the most in my life…my father.
Here are my 15 nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award and for The WordPress Family Award; you may accept or decline, either way you are today my choice sites.
Thank you again, everyone…a community of pure talent.