I want to thank fellow blogger Melanie Blackwell at http://wordifull.com/ for her gracious nomination for the Liebster award, which is recognition given to small bloggers by other small bloggers (max 200 followers). Thank you for being patient with my getting my nominees posted. The rules of the award are…
Copy & Paste This Whole Post and Replace All Your Information — who awarded you, for example.
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answering the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
5. No tag backs meaning you can’t just re nominate the person who nominated you.
In addition to giving appreciation for a fellow bloggers work, it does allow for some personal information, as simple or profound, as you want.
The questions put forth to me (with my answers) are as follows:
- What is your favorite novel? Gone with the Wind, of course!
- Who is your favorite fictional character? Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice
- What is your favorite movie? First – Gone with the Wind; Second – The Hours
- What is you favorite way to relax? I paint
- What is your favorite song and/or band currently? Barbara Streisand
- What was your favorite song and/or band during your teenage years? Love me Tender
- What is one of your guilty pleasures? Cheese Cake
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- What makes you smile or laugh no matter what? My Family
- Where have you always wanted to go but haven’t yet? Ireland
- Finish this sentence: ” I wish…………”… “I wish that I could stop world hunger, in the United States we are a Nation of people who toss or waste enough food to feed many of this world’s hungry.”
The 11 Blogs I wish to Nominate for the Liebster Award are as follows: Go and check them all out please.
1. Allison Grayhurst
6. Little Bird’s Dad
7. Ellen Grace Olinger
8. Laurie Buchanan
9. Ray Luke
10. Andra Watkins
Here are my questions for my nominations:
1. Why did you create your blog(s)?
2. What motivates you to blog?
3. What is your favorite subject to write about, paint or photograph?
4. Who is your favorite writer, painter or photographer?
5. What would be your favorite vacation spot?
6. How much time do you spend in blogging?
7. What makes your world turn?
8. Do you have a favorite color?
9. Do you have a favorite movie?
10. If you could change anything in the world, what would it be?
11. Define happiness?
My thanks to my Community whom I admire and receive support, please visit the nominees and try to add a new blogger a day to your list of follows, it will be appreciated by bloggers.